Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Colours from Camilla

Hi everybody! Camilla here with some new Blue Fern Studios projects.

For this layout I used the gorgeous Garden Gate chipboard from Blue Fern Studios. I painted it in white gesso and stamped gold ink on it using a script texture stamp. The paper are from the Vintage Spring Basics collection from Maja Design.


Blue Fern Studios products used:


Memento Vivere means Remember to live. This is something we all need to be remembered of when life is busy. The idea for the title of my layout was from the paper that is from Maja Design's Vintage Spring Basics collection. I have used a few chipboard pieces on this layout - Ornate Medallions, Damask Motif and Brigitte Butterfly Set. I painted them in white gesso and then I added some micro beads in silver.



Blue Fern Studios products used:




I also made a birthday card. Here I used the Brigitte Butterfly Set and the Heart Set. 



Blue Fern Studios products used:



See you next month!

4 comments: