Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Summery kids by Maja

Hi everyone. Up here in the north of Sweden where I live it´s still winter, but the sun is back and the snow is melting. Guess thats why I got in a summery mood when I made these two layouts that I will show you today.
First up is my sons swimming in the lake last summer. They were really focused on learning!


I have used the gorgeous "Blue Fern Garden" Papers for this layout and chipboards used are Swirly Doodle, Little Bird Set and Captured words.


To colors I have used on the chipboard is Distress Inks in three different colors. I covered the word with Glossy Accent.


Next layout is a bit more "messy". A messy wild son needs a messy page, right? This photo is taken a few yers ago and I so love it!



Here I have painted the chipboard word with Distress Paint in blue and yellow and let it dry. After that I used some black gesso and before it was dry I used a babywipe to dry off some of the color.


Here with the Turkish Panel I did it the opposite way... used black gesso let it dry and went over with white gesso and dried off some of the paint with babywipes.

Thanks for stopping by =)

1 comment: