Sunday, November 20, 2016

First Christmas projects by Karolina Czajkowska



Hello all Bue Fern Studios fans!
Karolina here with you today sharing my November inspiration for Blue Fern Studios. 

This time I have a very big problem with prepare anything for my inspiration, because Vintage Christmas collections are so beautiful, that I would like to look at them, and look and look, without cutting ;) 
But of course i made a bold decision and finally I cut them all :D


Oh, Deer!

My first Christmas proposition in this year is a wooden shadow-box in a shape of a house. First I painted a house using chalk paint, then I could start to add papers and flowers and chipboards. I used a lot of chipboard pieces! I covered them with embossing powder - white ones with a "snow" embossing powder, the Deer ornament with "oatmeal" and a "antique gold" embossing powder and the Dangled Flake with three embossing powders - "breeze", "snow" and "frozen". I mixed it together in a small jar to make sure that it will be looking good, and then I put it on a chipboard. It's a great idea to make new embossing powders effects. 






Christmas Cards

I really like to make Christmas cards. It's very sentimental for me because I started my scrapbooking adventure from exactly Christmas cards :D This time I prepared for you 4 cards with using Vintage Christmas collections. I think you can treat these collections like a one very big collection because papers are matching together perfectly.















Blue Fern Studios Products
Papers: Vintage Christmas, Vintage Christmas 2
Flowers: Christmas Blooms, Soft Blossoms, Late Winter Lilies, Harvest Lilies,
Embossing Powders: Snow, Breeze, Oatmeel, Antique Gold, Frozen
Chipboards: Deer Ornament, Holiday deer, Dangled flake, Damask Flourishes

4 comments: