Friday, December 29, 2017

A Look at 2017

2017 has been an amazing year for Blue Fern Studios.  We have introduced new paper collections, added many new chipboard and stamp designs, and our new Seedlings.  

Each week on our blog and social media sites, we have shared gorgeous projects from our talented Design Team.  As we say goodbye to 2017 and move on to 2018, we want to thank each of these amazing women.  They are so very creative and put their hearts into each project they create.  

Here is a look back at some of the favorites from each designer:

Our first layout was created by Babi Kind.  Babi selected this layout as one of her favorites of 2017 and said, "I can't believe this year past by so quickly.  I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to share some of my work with you and to work with this amazing and talented team. There were so many nice collections and projects and it was hard to choose a favorite from 2017.  For some reason, maybe because I've spent a large part of my life in a tropical country, I like creating summer projects.  The color, textures, and everything from summer makes me happy and energized. This layout reminds me of a great time we had this year traveling with my daughter, discovering new things and enjoying the beautiful weather." 




Tartine told me that she spends a lot of time when creating a layout, and I think you will see that below.  When she sent this layout to me, she said, "It's really hard for me to choose my favorite layout, and especially to say why she is my favorite. I think it's this one because it reminds me that we must never give up our dreams and believe in ourselves Thank you so much BFS for make my dream come true."





Pascale couldn't choose which layout was her favorite, so she sent me a couple to choose from.   I selected this beautiful monocromatic layout.  Pascale is known for creating  layouts using images of magnificent buildings.  This photo is a view from the Monastery of Claregalway that was taken during her trip in Ireland. 




Vera also couldn't choose her favorite layout, but sent me several to choose from.  I chose this one using paper from the beautiful Seaside Cottage collection.  I absolutely love the movement she created in her design.




Annie let me select one of my favorite layouts that she created.  When I saw this one, I immediately knew it was the one.  The stunning design is fresh and unique.  Annie used the beautiful designs on the paper and highlighted them.  




I chose this layout from Catherine.  First is the amazing background she has created.  I love the way the gold embossed chipboard looks against the background, and all the lovely Blue Fern flowers that frame this adorable photo.




Wendy created this sweet layout which was my favorite.  Every piece of this design fits exactly where it needs to - and brings the entire thing together.  The harmony of colors are perfect with this fun photo.


It has been an amazing year and we are so blessed to have spent it with such an amazing group of creative women.  Thank you to all of you for your inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment