Monday, February 12, 2018

In the Mood Inspiration and Video Tutorial

Hello All Lanette Here,

Have you seen Blue Ferns amazing new collection In the Mood? It really is a stunning collection perfectly timed for Valentines Day. So Since Valentines Day is almost here I figured this was the perfect collection for me to create with this month. 

For my first layout I focused on the perfect pinks in this collection.


Blue Fern Studios Products Used: In the Mood Collection pattern chipboard and pattern papers -Pensive, Attracted & Dreamy. Chipboard Berry Stems & Shabby Snowflakes. Embossing Powder- Taupe and Ivory. Seedlings- Tickled & Gold Nugget. Glitter- White Gold & Rose Gold. Blue Fern Studio Flowers -Chestervielle Florals & Moody Florals. Lace Number 9A.


You can see how I created this layout start to finish over on the Blue Fern YouTube Channel: 


Here are just a few details of my layout...






For my second layout, I continued the fun with the In the Mood Collection. But for this layout I focused more on the ruby reds and I added a bit of warm brown tones...


Blue Fern Studios Products Used: In the Mood Collection Printed Chipboard and Pattern Papers- Amused & Ecstatic. Stamps -Tattered Newsprint & Departure. Chipboard- Snow Medley. Glitter -Russet & White Gold. Seedlings- Flaming, Glass & Gold Nugget. Embossing Powder- Ginger, Copper, Ivory & Icicle. Blue Fern Studio flowers- Apricot Blooms, Homespun Blossoms & Chestervielle Florals.

Just a few details to get you all warm and fuzzy before you go..


Here is a good look at all the little extras that make this layout sparkle.
Don't you just love Seedlings & Glitter!


These stunning little snow flakes are double embossed with Blue Ferns Ivory and Icicles Embossing Powder.


Here you can see a bit of the embossing in the background, I just love Blue Ferns Ginger Embossing Powder.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I hope that I have inspired you in some way, but if you are looking for more inspiration make sure you stop by and join the Blue Fern Fanatics Face Book Group!

See you next month.

~Lanette

No comments:

Post a Comment